Thursday, May 3, 2012

My general opinion of smaller topics of the life



Hi, today, I will talk about different things. 

First, I'll talk about the presence of women in the military academy. I think that everybody can do whatever they want. Entering or not to the military academy (or doing military service) has nothing to do about sex, but I don't support this decision (entering the military academy on first place),because I don't like the strategy that they use and try to teach (specifically, Chilean military service). Generally, the people think that this service is for man, but, it's not.

Other interesting topic of discussion is about Chilean politicians. I think that every Chileand and mundane politicians lie and take advantage of all community. When tey start their polical career, becmes to "monsters", similar to "A big horrible piece of muscle, with millions tentacles, with millions eyes, and having the smallest heart". (how i see them) jajaja. But, it's tough to realize that, in the end, they will make every decision that has to do with our country, because "they" decide all.

The violence on television, drugs, consumism, maintain all people numb and willing to accept this


Chilean television is horrible, It's does not have food cultural programs, musicals programs, or cartoon programs.

But, life is wonderful. Even thinking all of these, you can think positive... and be happy. Don’t stop smiling. You can make a difference protecting nature, animals and our environment, because it is worth it, and, of course, make people have social conscience. One tip: you can start recycling every day at your home, and help mother earth.


Bye, my dear readers.






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the television is digusting and the army is worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helping mother earth is the best thing we can do. If we change our minds I'm sure we can save it!.

    ReplyDelete