Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fly, travel and amaze of beautiful sky.

When i think of technology, in my mind appear a lot pictures of machine such as movil phones, cars, laptop computers, clothes, and other. But when i think, ¿What is the best machine?, OH! I like areoplane. I don't travel every day in this, but I consider aeroplane like a magnific machine, because point to be in  different place in short time. Obviuously, I dont use this machine directly, because, the pilote drive it.
The first time when I traveled in aeroplane whit my mother, I was 7 or 8 years old. In this moment, I felt like a smaller human being in the earth. Somte times I traveled alone, to Santiago from Iquique or other way round. Before, I was felt sad and scared, but now, is wonderful and relaxing,
The big problem of this, when I wish travel, I need so much money, because the ticket to travel is so expensive.

Next large weekend, I would like travel to Iquique, but I don't have money. In this case, I can't use my favorite machine. I feel sad, because I couldn't stay whit my family, but, such is life! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend... I've never traveled by airplane.... oh beautiful sky, beautiful sky....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good choice Naty!!

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajajajajaa you are crazy , look the sky and thinks in airplanes jajajja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flying is the best! naty greetings, kisses!

    ReplyDelete