Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cuchito-cuchito-cuchito...

Today I will talk about my favorite animals. I think that all animals are beautiful, but I like felines so much. This kind of animals are so speciall, and they represent, in some way, my attitude and my style of life.

Tigger (Panthera tigris) is one of  the animal stronger, they live in Asian continent, and is the bigger feline that exist . Tiger is a carivorous predator, usually hunting big ungulates, such us: deer, eurassian moose, and others    namely, his diet consist only meat. They are solitary and territorial animal, in specifically the male, because he need fight whit others tigers, to be the strongest and manage to have a female. The territory of  female tiger reach 20m2, but the territory of male tiger becomes of 80m2. The time of gestation lasts 103 days, then, the female give birth 5 or 6 young. This little animals leaving home after 2 years.

Today, In the world there are 3.000 free-tigers, but in cautivery around 20.000. The human is the first enemy of tiger. 



I like this animals because they have a beautiful skin and penetrating gaze. They are stealthy and attentive. I like his feet, his colour, all characteristic of this animals

1 comment:

  1. i think the same its so special animals and so cute, but the tiger and the big felines is so dangeorus.
    see you!

    ReplyDelete