Thursday, May 17, 2012

I wanna be a vet...

Hi!. When I was a child, I wanted to work in "Fantasilandia", in this place everybody can play in everywhere. I was considered that it was a beautiful "world of fantasy". I also wanted to be cashier, but now, I think that is very boring. When I was 8 years old, I felt like a designer of barbie's clothes.


When I finished secundary school, I couldn't be studied. I have 2 options: Veterinary medicine, or occupational therapy. So, I waited one year, and I decided study Veterinary medicine, because is my vocation, and I loves all animals. 


Generally, my experience at university has been very good. First grade, was so difficult, because I was emotionally unstable, because I come from Iquique. I missed my family, the beach, my friends, my "old life". jaja. But now, I feel so good and high, I love my friends, I like my classes, I love my boyfriend. I have goods relationships whit everybody. I love my faculty!:)


In the future, I going to work in a farm or village. I like the conservation's area of exotic and endemic animals. But, also like the larger animals such us horses, cows, dinosaurs, King kong, Hydra, and others jajaja..


Pd: eventually, I think that I should study other career, but, all in good times.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know you want to study occupational therapy xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantasyland was the best option to work jajajajja

    ReplyDelete