I love listen to music, everytime, in my room, in the street with my earphone, when i travel, etc. I like to many differents style of music.
Today I will write about one of my favorite bands. It is called "Radiohead". This band is England , formed in 1985 by Thom Yorke, Johny Greenwood, Ed O'Brien, Colin Greenwood and Phil Selway. The discvography of this band composed of 8 albums. My favorite album is called "The Bends", and specifically i like one song of this almbum, called "High and dry", when i listen this song, i fell a good sensation and I remember a good moment.
The influence or style of this band is mainly post-punk, alternative rock and electronic music.
The last concert of this band in Chile was in San National's satadium.
Other of my favorite bands are: Joy Division, The Smith, Pixies, Bjork.
Here I published a video of Radiohead. It is a great film made for "New year's eve" in 2007, called "Scotch mist"
your music is very relaxing, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are very well
I don't know this song D:, but I'll try to get more information about them :)
ReplyDeleteBye
Every time i hear "here comes your man" of the pixies i remember when we eat hamburguers in tobalaba listening to the song =)
ReplyDeleteHello!!
ReplyDeletevery nice your blog! I like this!
hahaha
byee!
hi!! I like your favorite band, I don't knew them, but their music is very relaxed!!.. bye
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI don`t listen your favorite band, but I like your love for the music
i like karma police ! Very good band !
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeletenice song
i hear radiohead too.
i like the song No Surprises
i ever here that in the bus :)
i dont like this band , but is your life jajajajja
ReplyDelete